Sydney Dance Now Offers Zumba Classes in North Sydney
What Is This New Dance In Our Zumba Classes in Mosman?
If you have been keeping an eye on the latest fitness classes that are being offered, you must have noticed that Zumba classes in Mosman are the new fitness class to take the world by storm. We are happy to say that we are able to offer Zumba classes in North Sydney. One thing to keep in mind about our Zumba classes in Northern Shore is that we teach them as a form of dance as well as exercise.
The dance we teach in our Zumba lessons Mosman are based on the same concept as that of Beto Perez the original creator of Zumba. Beto was an instructor in aerobics class and forgot to bring in the music he usually used or so the story goes. Using the CDs found in his car, Beto taught his class. This mixture of music proved to be very successful and is the basis from which our Zumba classes in North Sydney have been created.
Why Are So Many People Taking Our Zumba Classes in Northern Shore?
With so many other forms of exercise, a number of which are based on dance, why are our Zumba classes in North Sydney so popular? At Sydney Dance we have found that many people feel intimidated by the thought of joining a traditional exercise class. Many of these classes entail constant verbal instructions, something that our Zumba classes in Mosman do not require.
You will discover our instructors teach their Zumba classes in Northern Shore with minimal verbal cues and you are never under any pressure to perform the various dance steps properly in our Zumba classes in Mosman. You can choose to follow the movements demonstrated by the instructors in our Zumba classes in Mosman, but only if you want to. If you find that you cannot perform the moves in our Zumba classes in North Sydney or would rather ad lib as you go, that is alright too. The most important thing about our Zumba classes in North Sydney is that we want you to have fun while you exercise, get fit and lose weight.
Who Can Take Our Zumba Lessons in Mosman?
Now that you know what our Zumba lessons in Mosman offer, the next question is, who can take our Zumba classes in Mosman? Quite simply our Zumba classes in North Sydney are suitable for anyone over the age of sixteen. You do not even need to be in great physical shape to take our Zumba classes in Northern Shore, our Zumba lessons in Mosman classes have been carefully designed to take into account any level of fitness.
What Should You Wear to Zumba Classes in North Sydney?
We recommend that you choose clothing that is comfortable and cool as you are going to get very hot in our Zumba classes in Northern Shore. Choose a pair of shoes for our Zumba classes in Mosman such as aerobic exercise shoe as these will give your feet the most support during your Zumba classes in North Sydney. Try to avoid shoes that tend to have a lot of grip as this can put too much pressure on your knees while you participate in our Zumba lessons in Mosman.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
Release of Liability :
By registering to attend any Sydney Dance World Dance classes, Private lessons or any orginised events, you agreed to the Release of Liability Agreement:
1. I am participating in classes or lessons or events, offered by Sydney Dance World. I recognise that dance classes/lessons/events requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Lessons/classes/evets. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in the Lessons/classes/events.
3. I understand that it is my responsibility to advise the instructor of any injuries or if I am pregnant so the instructor can provide suitable modifications where required.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in Classes/lessons/events, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the lessons/classes/events.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in Classes/lessons/events, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against the owners, instructors, and assistants, individually or otherwise, of Sydney Dance World for damages, and injury that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes/lessons/events.
6. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Sydney Dance World injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
7. I will not hold responsible/sue Sydney Dance World, instructors or employees for any injuries suffered by me caused whole or in part by my failure to follow the instructions of you or your employees or by any physical impairment of mine not fully disclosed to you in writing.