Bachata is a social Latin dance that originated in the Dominican Republic. It is the second most popular genre of music played in the Latin clubs in Australia. It is often danced in a close embrace and can be a very connected and sexy dance style.
This level is for absolute beginners who have no experience in Bachata dancing or dancing in general. If you have never taken a Bachata lesson or less than 6 lessons this is the level for you.
Level 1 - Advanced Beginners
For those who have learnt the basics and foundation steps. Approximately 6-12 classes of Bachata Minimum. We have a rotating syllabus in Level 1 so you will stay in this level for 12 -18 weeks.
Level 2 - Intermediate
For those that have done 4-6 months of Bachata.
If you are unsure of your level please call us to find out which class would suit you best.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
Release of Liability :
By registering to attend any Sydney Dance World Dance classes, Private lessons or any orginised events, you agreed to the Release of Liability Agreement:
1. I am participating in classes or lessons or events, offered by Sydney Dance World. I recognise that dance classes/lessons/events requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Lessons/classes/evets. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in the Lessons/classes/events.
3. I understand that it is my responsibility to advise the instructor of any injuries or if I am pregnant so the instructor can provide suitable modifications where required.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in Classes/lessons/events, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the lessons/classes/events.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in Classes/lessons/events, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against the owners, instructors, and assistants, individually or otherwise, of Sydney Dance World for damages, and injury that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes/lessons/events.
6. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Sydney Dance World injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
7. I will not hold responsible/sue Sydney Dance World, instructors or employees for any injuries suffered by me caused whole or in part by my failure to follow the instructions of you or your employees or by any physical impairment of mine not fully disclosed to you in writing.